Now you can make fact based decisions about your human capital.
Employees are the most important link between business strategy and execution. Yet businesses routinely spend minimal time determining whether teams will help or hinder success.
People affect business performance. Period. The ability to use people intelligence to shape business decisions and outcomes has become a key source of competitive advantage in today’s business climate. Responsible leadership understands that it’s their responsibility to identify the performance styles, strengths, and motivating factors that influence those they lead if they’re going to capitalize on them.
Our performance style and ambitions assessment has an outstanding performance history dating back to the 1920’s on over 50 million people the world-over. It gives leaders data and insight that enables them to make strategic, fact-based decisions about what employees “can do” and which ambitions drive them to perform. It allows leaders to harness the unique talents, uncover key motivations, explore drive, and celebrate the ambitions of a team with one goal in mind: to align talent strategy with business strategy.
If your Business Strategy includes:
- Innovative thinking that leads to cutting edge business solutions
- Increased revenue and productivity
- Improved customer service levels
- Merging or partnering with other organizations
- Standing apart from your competition
Then, your Talent Strategy requires that you:
- Hire and effectively on board top performers
- Maximize employee engagement by gaining commitment and cooperation, resolving and preventing conflict, and improving communication
- Create an inclusive culture that increases credibility and influence of your business leaders
- Identify skills gaps and training needs
- Provide coaching, training, and mentoring to high potentials for succession planning
Our cutting edge approach to Talent Analytics, working in conjunction with a web-based platform, Advisor, gives organizations the information needed to align Talent with Business Strategy. Talent Analytics structured inside Advisor, a web-based performance platform, allows you to predict the impact of an employees’ goals (what they want and do best) on individual, team and company performance. Advisor helps you answer questions like: “What skills were recent hires missing? Which employees are the most productive? What are their backgrounds and skill sets?”
Remember: Behavior + Ambitions = Culture
Behavior Alone “Doesn’t cut it when it comes to Culture.”
Advisor makes is simple to measure Culture at the team level, cross functional team level, and company level.
The Advisor platform:
Is useful in both the hiring and the employee development process.
Creates a storehouse of employee intellectual capital to support critical initiatives.
Is used by companies to understand and predict how individuals are likely to perform in certain roles, on teams, and how they measure success, to create circumstances that will motivate employees for optimal results.
Is easy to Administer, Interpret, and Integrate into the existing employee development process.
Integrates with Business Intelligence and Talent Management Systems.
Provides consultants and clients with sophisticated, web based tools to quickly, fairly and consistently analyze groups, teams, jobs, candidates and leaders.
- On-Line Assessment Tools — Gathers information about what employees and candidates “want” and “do best”.
- Team at a Glance — Visually analyzes intact teams, cross functional teams and cross company teams – on the fly.
- Balanced Hiring Scorecard — Easily evaluates candidates with unbiased, consistent and weighted job success factors.
- Job Benchmark — Performs a gap analysis between job candidates to “ideal candidates”.
- MVP Report — (Most Valuable Profile) — Allows hiring managers to “read about their ideal candidate” — getting to know them before they meet them.
- Team Playbook — Enables effective team communication by understanding fellow needs & preferences.
- Sales Team Analysis Tool — Identifies the characteristics that allow managers to align sales employees with motivating positions for optimal performance and reduced costs.